- When you’re tired do you allow yourself to rest or do you constantly push yourself and feel like you’re running on fumes?
- When you are sick, how do you treat yourself? Are you kind and compassionate toward yourself?
- Do you feel guilty if you take time off to relax or have fun on the weekends?
- Do you sacrifice your time and energy doing things for others but are exhausted and then have no time and energy for the things that are important to you?
- How mean is that inner critic? What are some of the things that it says?
When, for whatever reason your self-worth is lacking, it has a direct effect on multiple areas in your life- and your money and your wealth are no different. The way you feel about yourself is directly related to the amount of money you have in your savings account, the amount of debt you owe and amount of money you earn.
You CAN experience the freedom, confidence and satisfaction that goes along with stepping up and creating the wealth you deserve! Tap along with Stephenie to help raise your worthiness and deserving factor.