"I value my worth and have more confidence and compassion for myself. I’m more connected to my body and my emotions than I have been in years!"
Imagine if you could:
- Silence the inner critic and build your bold, confident self?
- Stop comparing yourself to other women?
- Connect with and live-in your body?
- Feel more confident inside and out?
We’ve been brainwashed by the lies the diet and fitness industry has told us that to be loved, desirable and truly successful in life, you have to look a certain way. The truth is, no matter how you look or what your weight or size, you’re just as worthy of being loved, desired, and successful and anyone else. It’s time you start living that way!
- How often do you think or feel negatively about yourself?
- Do you say negative things about yourself in front of others?
- How often do you compare yourself to others?
- Has your confidence or body image prevented you from doing anything in your life?
In the Body Confidence Re-boot Self-study Program, you’ll learn:
- To silence the inner critic,
- stop the negative self-talk,
- quit comparing yourself with others,
- re-connect with your body, and
- develop confidence from the inside out
What’s included and it's value:
- Your Body Image Baseline Quiz -$5,
- Audio introduction and steps to silence the inner critic-$25
- Audio visualization to silence the inner critic- $25
- 2 audio recordings to help you re-connect with your body $60
- 2 audio recorded meditations to develop body appreciation and self-compassion $60
- 4 written modules to help you identify where your beliefs come from, quit comparing yourself with others, develop self-compassion and more confidence from the inside out. $100
- All of this is yours to keep forever.The total investment for the program is $275 USD, but you pay only
$197.00 USD$98.50 USD
How does it work?
- Every other day for ten days, you'll receive an email with your action step and a positive affirmation for that day. I'm adding in an extra day between the five steps because I understand that life can get in the way.
- Get yourself a journal to make notes in as you complete the actions. Write your affirmations out, put them on sticky paper and stick them up somewhere you'll see them every day. I like to put mine on the mirror in my bathroom, so I see them every morning and every night before I go to bed.
- Follow me on Instagram and Facebook.
- Be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book, so all of my emails reach you.
- Tomorrow you'll receive your first action step and positive affirmation.
- At the end of the ten days, take time and celebrate. I'll also have a special offer just for you.
“I’m SO busy. Will I even have time to do this?”
There is never a perfect time to take action. You have to decide that you want to change badly enough and then go for it. Change is always scary, but the fact that you are here tells me you are ready!
"I've never done body image work before. Will it be hard for me to complete this program myself?"
I created the Self-Study Program with you in mind. If you're just starting to work on body image and body confidence it can be scary. I understand because I've been there too. This Program will help you take small, actionable steps toward your ultimate goal of body confidence. If you feel you need some guidance you can always reach out to me for some support.