Welcome to the Body Image Challenge
The Body Image Challenge is perfect for you if you’re sick of:
- measuring your self-worth by numbers on a scale,
- Stressing over how you look,
- Feeling uncomfortable in your skin no matter your weight and size,
I understand because I’ve been there. It seems scary now, but I know firsthand that working on your body image and making peace with food will be the BEST decision you make. This is why I created The Body Image Challenge.
What you need to do:
- Every other day for ten days, you'll receive an email with your action step and a positive affirmation for that day. (I'm adding in an extra day between the five steps because I understand that life can get in the way).
- Tomorrow you'll receive your first action step and positive affirmation.
- Get yourself a journal to make notes in as you complete the actions. Write your affirmations out, put them on sticky paper and stick them up somewhere you'll see them every day. I like to put mine on the mirror in my bathroom, so I see them every morning and every night before I go to bed. You can also make them into a screen saver or set an alarm every few hours to read them. Let these positive messages sink in, feel them, then believe them.
- Follow me on Instagram and Facebook.
- Be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book, so all of my emails reach you.*
- At the end of the ten days, take time and celebrate! I'll have a special gift for you.
What people are saying about the Challenge:
"I'm now able to give myself permission to move and find relief from uncomfortable feelings!"
"Before, I was struggling with overeating, under-exercising, a lack of motivation and feeling rubbish about my body."
"Now I feel much calmer and gentler about my journey. Not so hard on myself and that makes me more successful in the changes I am trying to make to be more healthy and strong."