Shut down the “mean girl” voice inside your head, beat the binge-restrict-repeat cycle, and find freedom from food.
I bet on the outside it seems like you have it all, but on the inside, you feeling frustrated and out of control. You’re sick and tired of obsessing over calories and measuring your self-worth by your weight, size, and numbers on the scale.
You want to accept your body, have pride in the way it looks, feels, and moves, be able to handle the stress of life without using food and exercise to cope, feel connected with your family, friends and the world around you, and end the binge-restrict-repeat cycle. You just want a normal life without being controlled by thoughts of food, exercise and your body, but where do you start?
You’ve tried ‘diets’, meal plans, personal trainers, diet pills, shakes, cleanses, fasting, cray excessive routines, and down-right starving yourself to get to your perfect (what does that even mean anyway)? Whatever your shape or size, it was never enough.
Why it’s so darned hard
Let’s face it. It's not easy to change. It’s frustrating to feel alone and plagued by constant thoughts about food, weight and exercise. Handling the stress of life without using food to cope, deeply accepting your body and learning to listen to its signals takes a certain amount of trust in your body and in yourself (something we’ll be working on together) and kick-ass support!
Why the other solutions didn’t work
Most people are only equipped to tell you what has worked for them and the problem with that is that you aren’t them. You might try their method or system or take their well-meaning advice, but you won’t get lasting results. I’ve tried all of the things that you’ve tried and I know they don’t get to the deeper need of wanting to be loved, accepted, and feeling good about yourself and your body. No matter how much weight you lose, no matter how ripped your body gets, it will never be enough!
I’ve worked with all types of women facing a number of challenges who worked through their fears and frustrations and broke their ‘binge-restrict-repeat cycle," stopped obsessing over calories and measuring their self-worth by their weight, size, and numbers on the scale. This is what A Deeper Hunger is all about. It’s holistic and it’s personalized just for you.
Hi! I’m Stephenie. I help women who feel like their lives are controlled by food, exercise, and body image find freedom from self-destructive eating patterns, feel good about their bodies, and feel confident in their own skin.
For years, I lived the binge-restrict-repeat cycle and wished for someone who could help me let food and weight take its appropriate place in my life. Guess what? It turned out that someone was me!
I have all sorts of certifications, but what really matters is that I’ve been where you are and I can help you find your way out of this!
The 8-week A Deeper Hunger coaching program can help you:
- Find freedom from self-destructive patterns around food & exercise,
- Develop a deep acceptance of your body and pride in the way it moves, looks, and feels,
- Learn to listen to your body’s signals,
- Shut down the "mean girl" voice inside your head and stop being so hard on yourself,
- Feel connected with yourself, your family, and the world around you,
- Handle the stress of life without using food and exercise to cope or distract yourself,
- Develop self-compassion,
- Become a positive role model for your children and for others.
What’s Included + $Value
Here’s What You’ll Get:
- 1 x 60 minute “Getting to Know You” session valued at $150
- 4 x 60 minute private coaching sessions valued at $500
- 8 x 60 minute private “Body Awareness” sessions valued at $800
- Email support with questions throughout the program valued at $97
- 1 x 20 minute bonus coaching session/month if you’re in a personal crisis valued at $85
- Mind-body exercises and techniques to help you cope with stress valued at $150
- Tools you can use forever after the program. Priceless!
The total investment is normally $1782, but you pay only $1297
- “I’m SO busy. Will I even have time to do this?”
Let me ask you this. Do you have time to keep wasting time NOT figuring this out? How old are you? There is never a perfect time to take action. You have to decide that you want to change badly enough and then go for it. Change is always scary, but the fact that you are here tells me you are ready!
- “I can’t pay the full amount all at once. Can I break down the payment?”
I got you, girl! There’s an extended payment plan!
- “I’ve tried everything. How do I know this is going to work for me?”
If you have tried everything, that tells me that you’re more ready than ever. It also tells me that those other things have not really gotten down to the root of what is holding you back, which is the focus of my work. I have been there and I have helped lots of other women who are exactly where you are.
Some Praise From Previous Clients
Use Up/Down Arrow keys to increase or decrease volume.
Helen-Mia Chang Park
Expert Tapping Into Wealth Coach, California, USA