Thanks for visiting my website. I’m really glad you’re here because it tells me that you’re serious about creating changes in your life that will bring you more joy, happiness, and freedom.
I’d like share with you some things that I’ve learned about how we can harness the Law of Attraction. We’ll look at this powerful law, how EFT can help us create more positive vibes, and then do some tapping so we can be tuned in, tapped in, and turned on!
First of all, how do you feel about the Law of Attraction?
- Maybe you’re thinking: Oh yeah, this ‘positive thinking’ doesn’t really work, it’s just a waste of time!
- Or, maybe you feel stuck and you don’t know how to get un-stuck!
- Maybe you even feel like, “how can I be positive when I’m feeling so crummy inside?”
If you’re feeling stuck, bummed out, and sick of people telling you just to ‘be positive’, then you’re in the right place.
Understanding the Law of Attraction and harnessing its power with EFT can make achieving your goals effortless.
Along my personal journey, I thought, maybe as some of you do, that the law of attraction didn’t work. I tried to be positive with my words, but I felt so lousy inside. It never seemed to work for me, but then I learned more about it and realized that I’d misunderstood the Law of Attraction and how to use it. I realized that all change starts from within. If we want to transform our lives, we need to change our internal landscape to get there. All of this comes from believing that something outside of ourselves is the solution to all or our problems. If only I had this, then I’d be happy, then my life would be different, then all my dreams could come true.
In order to be truly abundant and happy, we have to feel abundant and joyful on the inside. When the internal landscape of our minds change, then our outer world changes. Things become effortless. When we realize, we have a choice to create our experiences, it’s really empowering.
First of all, I believe we are all extensions of source energy (you could call this God energy, or universal energy). We’re spiritual beings having a human experience. If we are an extension of source energy, there is nothing we can’t be, do, or have as extensions of that energy. Some people make the mistake, like I did, of thinking that they can buy ‘feeling good’. People often think that once they acquire enough, they can feel good on the inside.
Here are some key points about the powerful Law of Attraction:
- When we are in alignment with source energy, we feel good, alive, joyful, and our actions, thoughts, and behaviors come from a place of love. If we are disconnected from source energy, we are coming from a place of fear and our thoughts, actions, behaviors, and experiences reflect that fear.
- Everything in our environment is made up of energy, and in order to understand the world we interpret that energy using our five senses; hearing, sight, touch, smell, and taste. The most important interpreter of this energy is our emotions. When we feel good, the more we allow connection with our source. When we feel bad the more we resist that connection with our source.
- Our thoughts play an important role in how we send out our energy. Each thought creates a frequency, like a radio signal that goes out into universe. The Law of Attraction says, “That which is like unto itself is drawn.” In other words, like attracts like.
- In order to attract something to us that we desire, we need to come into ‘alignment’ with it. In other words, our energy frequency must be a match with that of which we desire. So, it’s by paying attention to how we feel, that we can tell if our frequency is matching up with our desires.
- When we have a decision to make, or when we desire something, we should check in with our internal guide and see how we feel. If the thought of having, being, or doing that thing makes us feel good, then we know we’re in alignment with it and in alignment with source energy.
- When we are in sync with our inner guide and coming from our true selves, there is nothing we can’t be, do, or have.
Here’s how EFT helps us harness The Law of Attraction…
Now, our feelings or our energy about a particular topic determines our frequency.
So, since EFT affects our energy system, we can use EFT to change our energy about a topic.
EFT is a tool that can help us shift our negative emotions, resolve our emotional conflicts, and reduce strong feelings about a subject. When we clear these internal conflicts, and reduce negative emotions, we have a much clearer vessel with which to communicate our desires to the universe.
Not only can we send the universe a clear signal of what we want, but we can also connect more easily with our internal guidance system.
I’d like you to imagine showing up every day feeling confident, calm, and relaxed. You feel supported and loved by the universe. You’re un-messable and ready to shine you light! If all of this were possible, what would you be? What would you do? What would you have?
So, to recap, when we feel good we send out good vibes that bring more things into our experience that make us feel good. When we feel bad, we send out bad vibes and that brings us more of those things that make us feel bad.
Please join me to tap in, tune in, and turn on!
Tapping on the side of the hand:
- Even though the universe hasn’t been giving me what I want, I accept myself and how I feel.
- Even though I was feeling badly on the inside, I choose to feel good and to remember that I’m an extension of source energy and the universe loves and supports me just as I am.
- Even though I’ve been way too concerned with all the drama that surrounds me, I can’t even hear myself think! I choose to connect with my internal guide and remember who I really am.
Tapping through the points:
Eyebrow: The Universe has been ignoring my requests.
Side of the eye: This Law of Attraction stuff doesn’t work!
Under the eye: Where’s my stuff?
Under the nose: The universe isn’t giving me what want.
Chin: This Law of Attraction will never work for me.
Collarbone: Where’s my stuff?
Under the arm: I want my stuff?
Top of the head: What about me?
Eyebrow: This stuff doesn’t work for me. I must be doing it wrong.
Side of eye: But what if I could trust just a little bit?
Under the eye: I’m willing to give it a try.
Under the nose: I’m willing to connect with my inner guide, and listen to how I feel.
Chin: I am grateful for my inner guide.
Collarbones: I can get still and quiet and connected to how I feel.
Under the arm: I can spend time each day connecting with my inner guide and creating what I want to experience by aligning my thoughts and feelings.
Top of head: That won’t work! Where’s my stuff?
Eyebrow: If I feel good the universe will respond to my good vibes.
Side of the eye: Wow! I’m an extension of source energy? This universe stuff is pretty groovy.
Under the eye: I deserve to feel good.
Under the nose: Source energy wants me to feel good and it wants me to have unlimited abundance.
Chin: I’m fully loved and supported by the universe.
Collarbones: I am so grateful for all the abundance I have in my life.
Under the arm: Thank you universe for responding to my requests
Top of the head: Thank you universe for listening for and hearing my good vibes.
Eyebrow: Thank you universe for reminding me of who I am.
Side of eye: Thank you universe for all the abundance in my life.
Under eye: I love feeling abundance.
Under Nose: I love feeling good.
Chin: I love receiving what I want.
Collar bones: I love sending out good vibes.
Under arm: I love creating what I want in my life.
Top of Head: I love feeling abundance.
Take a deep breath…..again go inside and really feel how your energy shifted.
Do you notice any felt sensations in the body, any images, thoughts, or emotions? Just notice them- if you have a pen and paper, maybe take time to jot them DOWN. You can go back and tap on them later.
Thanks again for taking the time to visit my website.
From one fellow peace-seeker to another, the highest in me acknowledges, and bows to the highest in you.