Can you trust your body to tell you when you're hungry or full?
The Hunger Scale & Audio Hunger Scan will help you.
You'll learn to:
- Feel when you're hungry.
- Nourish your body adequately and avoid binge eating.
- Know when you're full and you've had enough.
- Build body awareness.
Sign up below to get the Hunger Scale & Simple Hunger Scan delivered right to your inbox.
If you obsess over when what, and how much to eat, or can't trust your body to tell you when you're hungry or full, this guide is perfect for you.
Eating should be an intuitive process, but it isn't for many people. After chronic dieting, restricting, or binge-eating, we often can't connect to our hunger and fullness. Of course, it doesn't mean that anything is broken. But, we can learn to hear these signals and trust our bodies again. I've done it, and I've seen how this transforms how the women I work with experience their lives.
I spent years not trusting my body and was afraid that I would never stop once I started eating. It was a constant struggle. Being able to listen to our body means developing awareness. This awareness is essential when healing your relationship with food and your body.
Use this hunger scale and downloadable audio to
systematically guide you through the many signs your body is giving you to express the hunger you otherwise might miss.
What you need to do:
- Sign up.
- Wait for the subscriber email to be delivered to your inbox & confirm your subscription. You'll receive an email with your FREE STUFF.
- If you don't see my emails, check your spam, promotional, and social email folders.
- Add my email to your safe list to be sure to receive all my ( very infrequent) info, news, special offers, etc.
- Get familiar with the Hunger Scale, listen to the Audio Hunger Scan.
- Feed yourself adequately according to your level of hunger.
- Repeat often.
- Follow me on Instagram and Facebook.
"Before working with you, my body and food were the centres of my day. I couldn't focus on anything other than exercising or restricting more than I did the day before. After working with you, I feel more connected, confident, and in tune with my body. I'm kinder to myself and have been able to make new goals for the future that aren't body-related."Mikayla Shaw, Lindsay, ON