Hi, I’m Stephenie, Body Confidence Coach. I struggled with body shame and disordered eating for over three decades. I felt out of control around food and lost the ability to trust my body. I also lost my confidence.
It wasn’t until I silenced my inner critic, changed my thoughts, and connected with my body that I was finally free from the vicious cycle. Now I help other women accept their bodies, end emotional eating, and make peace with food.
Why do I do this work?
I do this work because I don’t want you to suffer for as long as I did. I spent years doing damage to my body. I want you to know that you don’t have to compromise your health or betray your heart and soul to feel confident in your body.
There’s no universal standard for being worthy. Who decided you weren’t enough? You did. So let’s change that!
Why work with me one-on-one?
- I’ve been where you are now. I know that working with someone who has been there is valuable.
- Challenging long-held beliefs about food, your body is complicated. I’m trained to help you question these beliefs and get straight to the matter. Freedom is in your mind.
- I know that we can get real-life results in a lot less time than it took me.
- My work is customized for you!
- If you get stuck, procrastinate, or start wallowing, I’ll gently help you get back on track.
- I know this work can get uncomfortable and a bit messy, but I’m an expert at helping you through the rough spots.
- I’m not just someone online saying, “I’m a coach”. I am highly trained and hold advanced certifications in somatic energy healing techniques, Intuitive Eating, Emotional Freedom Techniques, Emotional Success Coaching, Trauma-Sensitive Yoga, and much more.
Some fun facts about me
- I’m usually pretty zen, but I LOVE full-contact sports (code for putting on my pink judo gi and throwing a dude).
- I have a phobia of grasshoppers. I swallowed one as a child (don’t even ask), and they’ve freaked me out ever since.
- I love old muscle cars!
- Favourite place to hang…Peggy’s Cove, Nova Scotia.
- Yes, I am that girl who still wears platforms!
- I acted in both a video game and a rock video.