Are you sick of obsessing over food and measuring your self-worth by your size and numbers on a scale?
How would it feel to:
- Let go of negative self-talk?
- Cope with your emotions without using food?
- Accept your body and have pride in the way it looks & feels.
- Feel confident and ask for what you want?
- Connect with your body and listen to its signals?
- Make peace with food?
- Stop comparing yourself to other women?
- Feel connected to your family?
- Become a positive role model for your children and other women?
I struggled with anorexia and bulimia for years. I tried conventional methods to recover, but I never got lasting results. For over three decades, I wished someone would come along and help me put food and weight in their appropriate places. Guess what? That someone was me. I’m living proof that with help, it’s possible to change. You can break free from the diet mentality, and feel confidently in your skin.
Why is it so darned hard?
Society has convinced us that to be worthy, we need to live up to its ideals. With all this pressure, wanting to be “thin” or change our bodies is normal. Diet culture is very sinister; it elevates thin bodies above all others and forces us to be hypervigilant about our food choices. It perpetuates disordered eating behaviours.
Decisions we’ve made about ourselves and our bodies have been running in our subconscious minds for years. It’s all too common that children are put on diets by well-meaning parents out of fear or shame. These children suffer fat-shaming both at home and at school. A lot of women who have disordered eating patterns adopted these negative behaviours from their parents and grandparents.
For the most part, the medical community affirms that body weight causes chronic disease. When you look at the scientific literature, body weight isn’t the culprit. Whatever your size, you can be healthy when you pursue healthy lifestyle behaviours and treat your body with respect. Weight cycling, being fat-shamed, and holding negative beliefs about yourself based on your size is much more likely to negatively affect your health. People in larger bodies often don’t get the medical treatment they need. They are sent home untreated, not taken seriously and are told that all they need to do is lose weight. Finally, when they are taken seriously, it’s sometimes too late.
Feeling badly about our bodies is normal when we are sent all these messages and inherit the belief that being in a smaller body equals worth.
Why didn't the other solutions didn’t work?
It’s a vicious cycle of yo-yo diets, fear of weight gain, restriction, and emotional eating. When you’re stuck in a pattern, change seems impossible, but it’s not. I can help you change. Other solutions didn’t focus on helping you create and maintain new patterns, help you connect to your body, learn to read its signals, they didn’t help you heal from whatever caused you to turn to food in order to cope with life or soothe yourself, but my method does.
I’ve worked with all types of women just like you. Through the fears and frustrations, and they finally learned to accept their bodies and make peace with food. This is what my work is all about. The 12-week Body Confidence Program helps you build your confidence from the inside out!
The program helps you:
- Find freedom from destructive patterns around food,
- accept your body and feel pride in the way it moves, looks, and feels,
- listen to your body’s signals,
- feel connected with yourself, your family, and the world around you,
- handle the stress of life without using food to cope or distract yourself,
- develop self-compassion and confidence,
- become a positive role model for your children and for others.
What’s included and it's value:
- 60- minute “Getting to Know You” session valued at $150,
- 5 x 45-minute private coaching sessions valued at $750,
- 4 x 45 minute private “Body Awareness” sessions valued at $425,
- email support with questions throughout the program valued at $97,
- one 20 minute bonus coaching session $75,
- mind-body exercises and techniques to help you cope with stress plus tools you can use forever. Priceless.
One time investment of $1500 USD or five payments of $350 USD
* Spots are limited and filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Frequently asked questions
“I’m SO busy. Will I even have time to do this?”
Let me ask you this. Do you have time to keep wasting time NOT figuring this out? How old are you? There is never a perfect time to take action. You have to decide that you want to change badly enough and then go for it. Change is always scary, but the fact that you are here tells me you are ready!
“I can’t pay the full amount all at once. Can I break down the payment?”
I got you, girl! There’s an extended payment plan! You have 12-months to pay for the program!
“I’ve tried everything. How do I know this is going to work for me?”
If you have tried everything, that tells me that you’re more ready than ever. It also tells me that those other things have not really gotten down to the root of what is holding you back, which is the focus of my work. I have been there and I have helped lots of other women who are exactly where you are.
"The self discovery I have experienced is a true gift, and I will keep building on the foundations of awareness, acceptance and connection that you helped me achieve. Working with you was an incredibly amazing experience. With huge gratitude for you and your skills - thank you."Debbie Vandennaker, Beaverton, Ontario, Canada
"I have stopped seeing myself as someone who is 'unhealthy' which has created space for me to make healthier choices. Thank you! This support has impacted my life far more than I expected."Hayley Stanton Truro, United Kingdom