End Binge & Emotional Eating: Power Up & Trust Your Body
Hi Love, it looks you've got it together on the outside, but inside, you feel out of control. You want to stop wolving down chocolate without tasting it and reaching for snacks in a trance.
Food is always there for you. Am I right? Eating makes you feel better. It gives you love, comfort, connection; it numbs loneliness, grief, and loss. Eating is not a conscious process but an automatic reaction to deal with stress.
I know it's hard because I've been there before.
If you're like I was, you blame yourself for lack of self-control and feel ashamed of your body and eating habits. You're going around in the same circles of trying to "fix" yourself, only to end up right where you began.
Other solutions don't work because most people can only offer you band-aids. Do you think a band-aid is going to solve the problem? These solutions don't leave you feeling empowered but instead leave you feeling more out of control. Band-aids can't help you build trust in your body based on the foundations of awareness, acceptance and connection.
I don't offer band-aids, but I do offer awareness, acceptance and connection. My super-power is to help women end binge and emotional eating, unlock their unconscious patterns, appreciate their body's wisdom, and build trust in their bodies. That's what the "Power-up and Trust Your Body Program" is all about.
Sure, I've got all the necessary qualifications, but what REALLY matters is that I've been where you are, and I can help you find your way.
"I was eating my emotions, afraid of certain foods, and eating out of control. I wasn't sure that it was possible to make a positive and lasting change in my relationship with my body, food and myself. Now, my world of food has opened up. I trust my body and its wisdom to communicate with me."Wendy Sun, Psychotherapist and Reiki Practitioner, Toronto, ON
What we’ll do together in the Power Up & Trust Your Body Program
- explore your history with food and how dieting has messed with your life,
- work through emotional stress that contributes to your eating patterns,
- build awareness, acceptance and connection with your body,
- change the binge and emotional eating patterns,
- shift your mindset from restriction to self-care and compassion,
- create tools to cope with your emotions without using food, and
- learn to listen to and respond to your body's signals.
What's Included in the Power up and Trust Your Body Program
- Eight private coaching sessions (45 minutes each),
- tools, resources, and materials to help enhance our work between sessions,
- unlimited support by email and private messaging,
- goal setting and accountability,
- Special meditations, narrated by me to help you connect with your body,
- recaps of our sessions, action steps and personalized recommendations,
- one bonus 45-minutes session after the program ends for added guidance, and
- non-judgmental, compassionate care customized to your needs.
Your investment for the program is $797.00+ HST or two equal payments of $ 437.00+HST
"Working with Stephenie has been a wonderful and life-changing experience. I honestly do not feel like the same person… I now feel confident, self-assured, and ready to shine my light."Jennifer Tabrizi, Burlington, Ontario, Canada
"Stephenie helped me connect to my emotions again to release things from my past that were no longer serving me. She made me feel comfortable and safe to express myself!"Michelle Kirk, Port Huron, Michigan, USA