Do you eat when no one is looking? Do you turn to food when you're tired, bored, or frustrated, even when you're not hungry?
This guide will help you stop eating your emotions.
- How chronic dieting leads to emotional and binge eating.
- To identify emotional triggers that make you want to eat.
- Create action steps to take instead of reaching for food to cope.
Sign up to get the guide delivered straight to your inbox.
Wendy Sun, Psychotherapist and Reiki Practitioner, Toronto, ON
This guide is perfect for you if you're sick of eating your emotions and burying your feelings with food.
I lost decades eating my emotions, bingeing on foods I'd labelled off-limits, and hating my body. So I created this guide for you to recognize your emotional triggers and develop healthy ways of meeting your needs faster and easier without using food. Remember, it's not what you're eating. It's what's eating you!
What you need to do:
- Sign up for the guide.
- Wait for the subscriber email to be delivered to your inbox & confirm your subscription. You'll receive an email with your FREE STUFF.
- If you don't see my emails, check your spam, promotional, and social email folders.
- Add my email to your safe list to be sure to receive all my ( very infrequent) info, news, special offers, etc.
- Do the exercise when you're not physically hungry but still want to eat. Repeat often.
- Follow me on Instagram and Facebook.
"Before working with you, my body and food were the centres of my day. I couldn't focus on anything other than exercising or restricting more than I did the day before. After working with you, I feel more connected, confident, and in tune with my body. I'm kinder to myself and have been able to make new goals for the future that aren't body-related."Mikayla Shaw, Lindsay, ON