Hey Love, are you ready to leave emotional eating behind?
Using this guide can help you create awareness around your eating patterns and strategies so you can leave emotional eating behind.
- How food restriction can cause you to eat emotionally.
- To identify situations and feelings that make you want to eat.
- How to change the pattern.
- To create a plan to cope with uncomfortable feelings like boredom, anxiety, and stress to help you avoid emotional eating.
Sign up to get the guide delivered straight to your inbox.
Wendy Sun, Psychotherapist, Toronto, ON
What does life look like after you give up diets and make peace with food?
You’ll feel the confidence and freedom to focus on whatever you want to pursue because you’ve left all those body and food-based thoughts behind!
What you need to do:
- Sign up for the guide.
- Wait for the subscriber email to be delivered to your inbox & confirm your subscription. You'll receive an email with your FREE GUIDE.
- If you don't see my emails, check your spam, promotional, and social email folders.
- Add my email to your safe list to be sure to receive all my ( very infrequent) info, news, special offers, etc.
- Do the exercise when you're not physically hungry but still want to eat. Repeat often.
- Follow me on Instagram and Facebook.
"Before working with you, my body and food were the centres of my day. I couldn't focus on anything other than exercising or restricting more than I did the day before. After working with you, I feel more connected, confident, and in tune with my body. I'm kinder to myself and have been able to make new goals for the future that aren't body-related."Mikayla Shaw, Lindsay, ON