Are you at war with your body and food?
When we’ve been at war with our bodies and food, we become disconnected. Unfortunately, this disconnection sometimes causes us to push past pain, injury, eat our emotions and lose the ability to recognize and respond to hunger and fullness cues.
This meditation will help you:
- Reconnect to your body.
- Create a feeling of safety from within.
- Become aware of your bodily signals.
- Relax both body and mind.
- Calm fear & anxiety.
- Feel rejuvenated and refreshed.
I spent years not trusting my body and was afraid that I would never be able to stop once I started eating. It was a constant struggle. Being able to listen to our body means developing awareness. This awareness is essential when healing your relationship with food and your body.
One tool that radically changed my ability to tune in was yoga nidra meditation. This is just one technique I use with my clients to help them trust and feel confident in their bodies. Nidra works subconsciously to heighten sensory awareness reconnecting us with our body.
What you need to do:
- Sign up below.
- Wait for the subscriber email to be delivered to your inbox & confirm your subscription. You'll receive an email with your FREE STUFF.
- If you don't see my emails, check your spam, promotional, and social email folders.
- Add my email to your safe list to be sure to receive all my ( very infrequent) info, news, special offers, etc.
- Find a quiet place and listen.
- Repeat often and befriend your body, my friend.
- Follow me on Instagram and Facebook