Hello Beautiful! I think I know you. You’re done with diets, meal plans, personal trainers, diet pills, shakes, cleanses, and the ‘binge-restrict-repeat’ cycle. You wake up in the morning, look in the mirror, and don’t even recognize yourself anymore. You’ve wasted years of your life obsessing over calories and measuring your self-worth by your weight, size, and numbers on a scale. I hear you, sister! You’re thinking, “Why can’t I just be happy?”, “Is my body broken?”, “Is this all there is?” You’re starting to feel hopeless.
I’m Stephenie and I help women who feel like their lives are controlled by food, exercise, and body image, free themselves from destructive eating patterns and feel confident in their own skin!
I get you because I was you!
In addition to coaching women from all over the world, I’ve also lived the ‘binge-restrict-repeat cycle’. After years of doing all that damage to my body and a ton of self-work, I broke free from the diet mentality, threw away my scale, stopped measuring my self-worth based on what size I was, and rocked my body!
Why work with me one-on-one?
- I’ve been where you are now. I know that working with someone who has been there is really valuable.
- Challenging long-held beliefs about food, your body is complicated. I’m trained to help you question these beliefs and get straight to the matter. Freedom is in your mind when you make peace with yourself and learn to accept yourself; you set yourself free.
- I know that we can get real-life results in a lot less time than it took me.
- My work is personalized for you!
- If you get stuck, procrastinate, or start wallowing, I will not put up with it, and I’ll call you out. Then, I’ll gently help you get back on track.
- I know this can get uncomfortable and a bit messy at times, but I’m an expert at helping you through the rough spots.
- I’m not just someone online saying, “I’m a coach”. I am highly trained and hold advanced certifications in somatic energy healing techniques, Emotional Freedom Techniques, Emotional Success Coaching, Yoga Nidra & Meditation, Trauma-Sensitive Yoga, and much more. You get the point, right??
I do this work because I know it’s possible!
You’re not alone. I’ve tried all of the things that you have, and I know they don’t get to the deeper need of wanting to be loved and accepted. I’ve experienced this in my own life, and I’ve witnessed it in others. I want you to know that you don’t have to compromise your health and betray your heart and soul to feel confident in your body. There’s no universal standard for being worthy. Who decided you weren’t enough? You did. So let’s change that!
Some Fun Facts
- I’m usually pretty zen, but I LOVE full-contact sports (code for putting on my pink judo gi and throwing a dude).
- I have a phobia of grasshoppers. I swallowed one as a child (don’t even ask), and they’ve freaked me out ever since.
- I love old muscle cars!
- Favourite place to hang…Peggy’s Cove, Nova Scotia.
- Yes, I am that girl who still wears platforms!
- I acted in both a video game and a rock video.
“I have self compassion the first time in my life and an awareness of the connection between my behaviour and feelings and how my body responds, and I have more respect and communication with my body.”Debbie Vandennaker, Beaverton, Ontario, Canada
“Before working with Stephenie, I felt unhealthy and ashamed of my body and my habits around food and exercise. Now I choose movement that feels good to me rather than what I think I should be doing. I feel more empowered, like I have the choice to be healthy rather than this being something that is fixed for me.”Hayley Stanton Truro, United Kingdom
“Stephanie really helped with being able to connect to my emotions again in order to release things from my past that were no longer serving me. She is very compassionate and made me feel very comfortable and safe to express myself!”Michelle Kirk, Port Huron, Michigan, USA