Hello Beautiful! I think I know you. On the outside, you seem like you have it all together, but on the inside, you’re frustrated, exhausted, and sick of feeling controlled by food, exercise, and your poor body image. You’re done with fad diets, meal plans, personal trainers, diet pills, shakes, cleanses, crazy exercise routines, and the ‘binge-restrict-repeat’ cycle. You wake up in the morning, look in the mirror, and don’t even recognize yourself anymore. You’ve spent years of your life obsessing over calories and measuring your self-worth by your weight, size, and numbers on a scale. I hear you, sister. You’re left thinking, “Why can’t I just be happy?” Wondering if your body is somehow broken, you ask yourself, “Is this all there is?” You’re starting to feel like there’s no hope.
I’m Stephenie and I help women who feel like their lives are controlled by food, exercise, and body image, free themselves from self-destructive eating patterns and feel confident in their own skin!
I get you because I was you!
In addition to coaching women from all over the world, I’ve also lived the ‘binge-restrict-repeat cycle’ I wished someone could have helped me let food and weight take their appropriate places in my life. Guess what? It turned out that someone was me!
After years of doing all that damage to my body and a ton of self-work, I broke free from the diet mentality, threw away my scale, and stopped measuring my self-worth based on what size I was.
Why work with me one-on-one?
- I’ve been where you are now and know that working with someone who has been there, I can help you unlock that door leading to a whole world of possibilities.
- Challenging long-held beliefs about food, your body, and what you believe you should look like is difficult. I’m specifically trained in to help you loosen these beliefs, and get to the heart of the matter. Freedom is in your mind when you make peace with yourself and learn to accept yourself, you set yourself free.
- Having spent hours doing the work, I know that we can get real-life results in a lot less time than it took me.
- I work holistically and in a way that is personalized for you. I am not trying to fit you into a program (I can’t count the number of times that’s happened to me, and I never got results).
- If you get stuck, procrastinate, or start wallowing, I will not put up with excuses and I’ll call you out on them. I can gently and lovingly help you get back on track.
- I know this can get uncomfortable and a bit messy at times, but I’m specially trained to help you through the rough spots.
- I’m not just someone online saying, “I’m a coach”. I'm highly trained and hold advanced certifications such as: Emotional Freedom Techniques Practitioner, Matrix Reimprinting Practitioner, Emotional Success Coach, iRest Informed Yoga Nidra/Meditation Instructor, Trauma-Sensitive Yoga Instructor, and more. You get the point, right?
I do this work because I know it's possible!
You’re not alone. I’ve tried all of the things that you have and I know they don’t get to the deeper need of wanting to be loved, accepted, and feeling good about yourself and your body. I’ve obviously experienced this in my own life and I’ve witnessed it in others. I want you to know that you don’t have to compromise your health and betray your heart and soul. There’s no universal standard for being worthy. Who decided you weren’t enough? You did, so let's change that.
When you find body confidence, challenge the negative external influences, accept, and listen to your body, a whole new world of possibilities opens up and you can live your life in technicolour!
Some Fun Facts
- I’m usually pretty zen. I love dabbling in full-contact sports, which is code for putting on my pink judo gi and throwing a dude.
- I have a phobia of grasshoppers. I once swallowed one as a child (don’t ask) and they have freaked me out ever since.
- I love old muscle cars!
- Favourite place to hang…Peggy’s Cove, Nova Scotia
- Yes, I am that girl who still wears platforms!
- I acted in both an Atari video game and a rock video.